- All Cancellations will apply a 10% transaction fee charge.
- Cancellations up to 20 days before the date of your booked tour will receive 80% refund.
- Cancellations from 10 days before the date of your booked tour will receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations from 7 days or less are not subjet of any refund.
- A reimbursement to your credit/debit card will occur after 15 – 30 days from the date of request.
- Any reschedule will depend on our availability, and they have to be done 72 hours in advance. A monetary penalty will apply if not notified in advance.
- After a reschedule, refund for cancellation no longer applies.
- Refunds do not apply for any tour booked from December 18th to January 5th.
- Refunds do not apply for Temazcal Experience.
- All cancellations or reschedules must be done by email.
- Cancellation by "Force Majeure" will be refunded, 10% transaction fee will apply.
- All refunds will be made at the exchange rate of the day you paid in mexican pesos to US dollars.
Examples of Force Majeure include:
-An act of war, terrorism, or civil insurrection
-A natural disaster
Events that do not constitute Force Majeure include:
-Change of plans
Pixan Travel reserves the right to change or cancel a tour due to causes that are out of our control, always keeping in mind that the safety of our passengers is our main priority. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.