Underground Cenote & Sian Kaan Channels
The perfect balance between water and earth!
We will first visit an amazing private underground river system the largest one in the world! 320 kilometer / 190 miles of beautiful geological formation and fresh water cenotes, we will enter the inside of "Xibalba" the mayan underworld using water proof flashlights we will explore this amazing place and relax in a crystal water cenote, with no crowds at all!
After visiting the ruins we will take you to the floating channels in Sian ka'an biosphere with a unique wildlife It became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, by boat we will cross 2 beautiful crystal water lagoons used by the Mayans to trade between other regions. Forget about time and float in a natural lazy river surrounded by a unique ecosystem.
We will finish the day in delicious local restaurant.
- Duration: 7hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, Airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am, Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to the Undeground River(from 40m)
- Underground River Tour (1h30)
- Drive to Sian Kaan Channels (40m)
- Sian Kaan Tour(2hrs)
- Local Tacos or Sea food Lunch
- Drive back to your location
Swim in magical waters!
Book Underground Cenote & Sian Kaan Channels Private Tour
Underground Cenote & Sian Kaan - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 traveler $240 each
- 3 traveler $200 each
- 4 traveler $180 each
- 5 traveler $170 each
- 6 traveler $160 each
- 7 traveler $150 each
- 8 - 15 traveler $140 each
If you have any question feel free to contact us through:
+52 984 113 5335
+52 984 188 3945