Coba Monkey Sanctuary
An Experience like no other a perfect mix of adventure, nature and culture!
Free your mind and body connecting yourself with nature in this adventure tour!
Surrounded by lakes, a magical tropical jungle and the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan, at the top one of the best views awaits you.
We will travel through the site by bikes or mayan taxis, taking the ancient Mayan white roads or “Sacbeob” to reach an astonishing 42m pyramid "Nohoch Mul".
Later we will visit the biosphere of Punta Laguna which is the perfect place to find free living Spider monkeys and Howler monkeys, we will hike through the jungle to find this beautiful animals, do a 250 meter, 750 feet long Zipline, go in a canoe ride and take part of an ancestral Mayan ceremony with one of the local shamans of Punta Laguna finishing with a swim in a fresh water cenote.
Since in Punta Laguna Monkeys live free in their natural habitat we cannot promise any sights, but we know the best timing to have a higher rate to observe these animals.
To finish the day, you will enjoy a traditional local lunch cooked by a mayan family, they will also share with us their beautiful preservation of endemic animal in danger and their delicious production of Mayan honey "Xunam Kab" used for medicinal remedies.
In addition to living this beautiful experience, this tour support indigenous people from local mayan communities with your visit.
*Due to Covid 19 regulations it is not possible to climb Nohoch Mul Pyramid
- Duration: 9hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, Airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am - Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Bikes or Mayan Taxi in Coba
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Coba (1h20m aprox)
- Guided tour in Coba Ruins
- Drive to local Mayan Village (25 min)
- Traditional lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable local animal sanctuary
- Drive to Punta Laguna Monkey Sanctuary (10 min)
- Punta Laguna (Monkeys, zipline, maya ceremony, canoe)
- Drive back to your location
Connect with nature!
Book Coba Monkey Sactuary Private Tour
Coba Monkey Sactuary - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $230 each
- 3 travelers $190 each
- 4 travelers $170 each
- 5 travelers $160 each
- 6 travelers $150 each
- 7 travelers $140 each
- 8 - 14 travelers $130 each