Chichen Itza & Ek Balam
Two of the most impressive archaeological sites in one day!
Chichén itzá is the most emblematic archaeological site of the Mayan civilization, an impressive architecture full of art, history and culture what makes this place one of the wonders of the world. We will visit all corners of Chichén Itzá and we will reveal to you all of its mysteries, This is a place that you can not miss if you visit México.
Later we will visit a beautiful Hacienda, where you will have an amazing yucatecan buffet with the best local mayan dishes, in the same place we will visit a great cenote where you can swim and refresh in this unique sinkholes.
Next we will go to Ek Balam, is one of the best preserved Mayan cities, its architecture and paintings are unique compared to other ruins in the area, be amazed by Royal tomb of Ukit can lek to'ok and climb the acropolis a 32 metres high temple to enjoy one of the best views of the mayan jungle.
To finish the day we will take you to a beautiful fresh water Cenote, run by a Mayan family where you can refresh and enjoy this amazing natural wonder.
- Duration: 12hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, Airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am, Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Chichén Itzá (2hrs - 2h30m)
- Guided tour in Chichén Itzá
- Drive to Hacienda Selva Maya(30 min)
- Local Mayan Buffet
- Free time Cenote
- Drive to Ek Balam (20 min)
- Guided tour in Ek Balam
- Drive back to your location
Get closer to the mayan culture!
Book Chichen Itza & Ek Balam Private Tour
Chichen Itza & Ek Balam - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $300 each
- 3 travelers $260 each
- 4 travelers $220 each
- 5 travelers $200 each
- 6 travelers $190 each
- 7 travelers $180 each
- 8 - 14 travelers $170 each