Chichen Itza World Wonder
Discover one of the “New 7 Wonders of the World”
Chichén itzá is the most emblematic archaeological site of the Mayan civilization, an impressive architecture full of art, history and culture what makes this place one of the wonders of the world. We will visit all corners of Chichén Itzá and we will reveal to you all of its mysteries, This is a place that you can not miss if you visit México.
After the ruins we will visit the colonial town of Valladolid a city transformed through history by the Spanish conquest, here we will eat the best traditional Mexican and Yucatecan food of the area, discover the local lifestyle its authentic colonial style architecture and the Mayan handicrafts.
To finish the day we will take you to a beautiful fresh water Cenote, run by a Mayan family where you can refresh and enjoy this amazing natural wonder.
- Duration: 11hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Chichén Itzá (2hrs - 2h30m)
- Guided tour in Chichén Itzá with archaeological guide
- Drive to Valladolid colonial town (30 min)
- Traditional meal in Valladolid
- Free time in Valladolid
- Drive to Cenote (20 min)
- Free time Cenote
- Drive back to your location
Discover the Mayan mysteries!
Book Chichen Itza World Wonder Private Tour
Chichen Itza World Wonder - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $250 each
- 3 travelers $205 each
- 4 travelers $180 each
- 5 travelers $160 each
- 6 travelers $150 each
- 7 travelers $140 each
- 8 travelers $130 each
- 9 travelers $125 each
- 10 travelers $120 each