Coba Mayan Adventure
Live a true local experience in the Yucatan jungle!
Surrounded by lakes, a magical tropical jungle and the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan, at the top one of the best view awaits you.
We will travel through the site by bikes or mayan taxis, taking the ancient Mayan white roads or “Sacbeob” to reach an astonishing 42m pyramid "Nohoch Mul".
Later we will visit an authentic mayan community, a local shama "Ah-men" will share his culture and heritage through a mayan ceremony, bringing you closer to the Mayan people and giving us permission to swim in their sacred fresh water cenote.
To finish the day, you will enjoy a traditional local lunch cooked by a mayan family they will also share with us their beautiful preservation of endemic animal in danger and their delicious production of Mayan honey "Xunam Kab" used for medicinal remedies.
In addition to living this beautiful experience, this tour support indigenous people from local mayan communities with your visit.
- Duration: 8hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your hotel, adress or ferry dock
- Starts: 7:00am / 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Coba (1h20m aprox)
- Guided tour in Coba Ruins with archaeological guide
- Drive to the Cenote in a local Mayan Village (25 min)
- Traditional Lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable local animal sanctuary
- Drive back to your location
A view you´ll never forget!
Book Coba Mayan Adventure Private Tour
Coba Mayan Adventure USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $180 each
- 3 travelers $155 each
- 4 travelers $135 each
- 5 travelers $120 each
- 6 travelers $110 each
- 7 travelers $100 each
- 8 travelers $95 each
- 9 travelers $90 each
- 10 travelers $85 each
*After you click "Book now" go to the upper right corner, select your cart to finish the payment.