Coba Mayan Adventure
Discover Coba & Mayan Village
This is a tour for explorer hearts!
Coba is one of those places that you can not miss if you visit mexico, surrounded by lagoons, a magical jungle, surprising constructions and you will have the opportunity to climb the tallest Mayan pyramid of Quintana Roo "Nohoch mul" at the top, one of the best views of the Mexican jungle awaits you.
We will also visit the impressive ball game building where one of the most impressive traditions of this culture that is speficic to Mesoamerica was played. The options to explore all of this include a fun ride on bicycles or by mayan taxis.
To Finish the day we will swim in a refreshing cenote in an authentic mayan comunity where you can have a lot of fun jumping into the water.
A local shaman will share his culture and heritage with an authentic mayan ceremony and you will enjoy traditional local mayan food cooked by a mayan family in their house. They will also share with us their beautiful project to preserve nature taking care of animals in danger.
- Duration: 8hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your hotel, adress or ferry dock
- Starts: 7:00am / 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicule
- Drive to Coba (1h20m aprox)
- Guided tour in Coba Ruins with archaeological guide
- Drive to the Mayan Village (25 min)
- Mayan Village (Maya Ceremony and Cenote)
- Traditional Lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable local animal reserve
- Drive back to your location
view awaits you!
Book Coba Mayan Adventure Private Tour
Coba Mayan Adventure USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 traveler $180 each
- 3 traveler $147 each
- 4 traveler $120 each
- 5 traveler $104 each
- 6 traveler $93 each
- 7 traveler $86 each
- 8 traveler $80 each
- 9 traveler $75 each
- 10 traveler $72 each