- Coba Mayan Adventure -
Live an autentic experience in the heart of the mayan jungle!
Surrounded by lakes, a magical tropical jungle and the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan, at the top one of the best view awaits you.
We will travel through the site by bikes or mayan taxis, taking the ancient Mayan white roads or “Sacbeob” to reach an astonishing 42m pyramid "Nohoch Mul".
Later we will visit an authentic mayan community, a local shama "Ah-men" will share his culture and heritage through a mayan ceremony, bringing you closer to the Mayan people and giving us permission to swim in a sacred fresh water cenote.
To finish the day, you will enjoy a traditional local lunch cooked by a mayan family, In addition to living this beautiful experience, this tour support indigenous people from local mayan communities with your visit.
*Due to Covid 19 regulations it is not possible to climb Nohoch Mul Pyramid
- Duration: 8hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, Airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am - Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, bottled water, sodas on board.
- All Admissions.
- Bikes or Mayan Taxi in Coba.
- Traditional local lunch.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Coba (1h20m aprox)
- Guided tour in Coba Ruins
- Drive to the Cenote in a local Mayan Village (25 min)
- Mayan ceremony and swim in the cenote
- Traditional lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable local animal sanctuary
- Drive back to your location
A view you´ll never Forget!
Book Coba Mayan Adventure Private Tour
Coba Mayan Adventure- Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $250 each
- 3 travelers $200 each
- 4 travelers $170 each
- 5 travelers $160 each
- 6 travelers $150 each
- 7 travelers $140 each
- 8 travelers $130 each
- 9 - 15 travelers $120 each
If you have any question feel free to contact us through:
+52 984 113 5335
+52 984 188 3945