Coba & Tulum
Visit two magical archeological sites in one day!
We will head first to the magical mayan site of Tulum a place that has it all, a fantastic caribbean ocean view and beautiful temples still preserved, no wonder why is chosen one of the best beaches in the world, the city was build looking towards the sunrise and we will enjoy this place in the morning without crowds.
After Tulum is time to visit Coba, a site in the heart of the yucatan jungle with the tallest pyramid in the area awaits you to reach the top and enjoy the best view of your vacations, We will travel through the site by bikes or mayan taxis, taking the ancient Mayan white roads or “Sacbeob” to reach an astonishing 42 meter pyramid "Nohoch Mul".
Later we will visit an authentic mayan community, a local shama "Ah-men" will share his culture and heritage through a mayan ceremony, bringing you closer to the Mayan people and giving us permission to swim in their sacred fresh water cenote.
To finish the day, you will enjoy a traditional local lunch cooked by a mayan family they will also share with us their beautiful preservation of endemic animal in danger and their delicious production of Mayan honey "Xunam Kab" used for medicinal remedies.
In addition to living this beautiful experience, this tour support indigenous people from local mayan communities with your visit.
- Duration: 10hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am - Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Bikes or Mayan Taxi in Coba
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Tulum (40m - 1h30m)
- Guided tour in Tulum ruins
- Drive to Coba (40 min)
- Guided tour in Coba ruins
- Drive to the Mayan Village (25 min)
- Mayan Village (Maya Ceremony and Cenote)
- Traditional lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable endemic animal sanctuary
- Drive back to your location
Discover the medicinal Mayan bee!
Book Coba & Tulum Private Tour
Coba & Tulum - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $220 each
- 3 travelers $190 each
- 4 travelers $170 each
- 5 travelers $160 each
- 6 travelers $150 each
- 7 travelers $140 each
- 8 - 14 travelers $130 each