- Pick up (From 7am to 8am)
- Drive to Tulum (40m - 1h30m)
- Guided tour Tulum (1h30m aprox)
- Drive to Coba (40 min)
- Guided tour Coba (2h aprox)
- Climb Nohoch mul
- Drive to the Cenote (25 min )
- Cenote Time
- Drop off
Coba & Tulum
Discover Coba, Tulum & Mayan Village with cenote
You will have the opportunity to visit two of México's most popular archeological sites in one day!
If you are looking to learn about the Mayan culture this tour is for you. Discover the magic of Tulum, a city in the caribbean coast which was build looking towards the sunrise.
After Tulum we will visit Coba, where you will have the opportunity to climb the highest Mayan pyramid in Quintana Roo "Nohoch mul" where at the top, one of the best views of the Mexican jungle awaits you.
To Finish the day we will swim in a refreshing cenote in an authentic mayan comunity where you can have a lot of fun jumping into the water.
A local shaman will share his culture and heritage with an authentic mayan ceremony and you will the enjoy traditional local mayan food.
- Duration: 10hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Mayan & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your hotel, adress or ferry dock
- Starts: 7:00am / 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
Mayan Ruins Cenote Climb a Pyramid Traditional Food
Bicycles in coba Jungle View Local Experience
Coba & Tulum
Private Coba & Tulum
- 1 traveler $395
- 2 traveler $440
- 3 traveler $485
- 4 traveler $530
- 5 traveler $575
- 6 traveler $620
- 7 traveler $665
- 8 traveler $710
- 9 traveler $755
- 10 traveler $800
Book Coba & Tulum