Coba & Tulum
Discover Coba, Tulum & Mayan Village with cenote
You will have the opportunity to visit two of México's most popular archeological sites in one day!
If you are looking to learn about the Mayan culture this tour is for you. Discover the magic of Tulum, a city in the caribbean coast which was build looking towards the sunrise.
After Tulum we will visit Coba, where you will have the opportunity to climb the tallest Mayan pyramid in Quintana Roo "Nohoch mul" where at the top, one of the best views of the Mexican jungle awaits you.
To Finish the day we will swim in a refreshing cenote in an authentic mayan community where you can have a lot of fun jumping into the water.
A local shaman will share his culture and heritage with an authentic mayan ceremony and you will enjoy traditional local mayan food.
- Duration: 10hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Mayan & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel or Suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am, 7:30am, 8:00am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicule
- Drive to Tulum (40m - 1h30m)
- Guided tour Tulum with archaeological guide
- Drive to Coba (40 min)
- Guided tour Coba with archaeological guide
- Climb Nohoch mul
- Drive to the Mayan Village (25 min)
- Mayan Village (Maya Ceremony and Cenote)
- Traditional Lunch made by a mayan family
- Explore a sustainable local animal reserve
- Drive back to your location
view awaits you!
Book Coba & Tulum Private Tour
Coba and Tulum USD
- 2 travelers $190 each
- 3 travelers $155 each
- 4 travelers $128 each
- 5 travelers $111 each
- 6 travelers $100 each
- 7 travelers $92 each
- 8 travelers $86 each
- 9 travelers $82 each
- 10 travelers $78 each