Discover the best stucco frescoes by the mayans!
Recently discovered, Ek Balam is one of the best preserved Mayan cities, its architecture and paintings are unique compared to other ruins in the area, be amazed by Royal tomb of Ukit can lek to'ok and climb the acropolis a 32 metres high temple to enjoy one of the best views of the mayan jungle.
Afterwards we will visit the colonial town of Valladolid a city transformed through history by the Spanish conquest where we will enjoy a delicious traditional meal and visit the local handicrafts.
To finish the day we will enter the jungle of a local mayan family to refresh in a crystal water cenote.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Ek Balam (1h30m - 2hrs)
- Guided tour in Ek Balam with archaeological guide
- Drive to Valladolid colonial town (30 min)
- Traditional meal in Valladolid
- Free time in Valladolid
- Drive to Cenote (20 min )
- Free time Underground Cenote
- Drive back to your location
Enjoy the unique pink lake in
Book Ek Balam Mayan Heritage Private Tour
Ek Balam Mayan Heritage USD
- 2 travelers $220 each
- 3 travelers $190 each
- 4 travelers $160 each
- 5 travelers $140 each
- 6 travelers $130 each
- 7 travelers $120 each
- 8 travelers $110 each
- 9 travelers $105 each
- 10 travelers $100 each
*After you click "Book now" go to the upper right corner, select your cart to finish the payment.