Ek Balam Mayan Heritage
Discover the best stucco frescoes by the mayans!
Recently discovered, Ek Balam is one of the best preserved Mayan cities, its architecture and paintings are unique compared to other ruins in the area, be amazed by Royal tomb of Ukit can lek to'ok and climb the acropolis a 32 metres high temple to enjoy one of the best views of the mayan jungle.
Afterwards we will visit the colonial town of Valladolid a city transformed through history by the Spanish conquest where we will enjoy a delicious traditional meal and visit the local handicrafts.
To finish the day we will enter the jungle of a local mayan family to refresh in a crystal water cenote.
- Duration: 10hrs approx
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, Villa, Airbnb or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am, Depending on your location
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Ek Balam (1h30m - 2hrs)
- Guided tour in Ek Balam
- Drive to Valladolid colonial town (20 min)
- Traditional meal in Valladolid
- Free time in Valladolid
- Drive to Cenote (20 min)
- Free time Cenote
- Drive back to your location
Get closer to the mayan culture!
Book Ek Balam Mayan Heritage Private Tour
Ek Balam Mayan Heritage - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 travelers $240 each
- 3 travelers $200 each
- 4 travelers $180 each
- 5 travelers $160 each
- 6 travelers $150 each
- 7 travelers $140 each
- 8 - 14 travelers $130 each