Tulum Paradise Sian Kaan
Experience heaven on earth!
We will head first to the magical mayan site of Tulum a place that has it all, a fantastic caribbean ocean view and beautiful temples still preserved, no wonder why is chosen one of the best beaches in the world, the city was build looking towards the sunrise and we will enjoy this place in the morning without crowds.
Its paintings, style of construction and the fact that you can swim next to a mayan city makes Tulum a unique place in the world.
After visiting the ruins we will take you to the floating channels in Sian ka'an biosphere with a unique wildlife It became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, by boat we will cross 2 beautiful crystal water lagoons used by the Mayans to trade between other regions. Forget about time and float in a natural lazy river surrounded by a unique ecosystem.
To finish the day we will take you to a delicious sea food restaurant.
- Duration: 6hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Mayan & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your hotel, adress or ferry dock
- Starts: 7:00am / 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Local Food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Tulum (40m - 1h30m)
- Guided tour in Tulum with archaeological guide
- Drive to the Sian Kaan Lagoon (15 min)
- Boat Tour Sian Kaan Lagoon (2hrs)
- Lunch time
- Drive back to your location
"Where the Sky is born"
Book Tulum Paradise Sian Kaan Private Tour
Tulum Paradise Lagoon USD
- 2 traveler $190 each
- 3 traveler $170 each
- 4 traveler $155 each
- 5 traveler $140 each
- 6 traveler $130 each
- 7 traveler $120 each
- 8 traveler $115 each
- 9 traveler $110 each
- 10 traveler $105 each
*After you click "Book now" go to the upper right corner, select your cart to finish the payment.