Tulum Sian Kaan
Experience heaven on earth!
We will head first to the magical mayan site of Tulum a place that has it all, a fantastic caribbean ocean view and beautiful temples still preserved, no wonder why is chosen one of the best beaches in the world, the city was build looking towards the sunrise and we will enjoy this place in the morning without crowds.
Its paintings, style of construction and the fact that you can swim next to a mayan city makes Tulum a unique place in the world.
After visiting the ruins we will take you to the floating channels in Sian ka'an biosphere with a unique wildlife It became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, by boat we will cross 2 beautiful crystal water lagoons used by the Mayans to trade between other regions. Forget about time and float in a natural lazy river surrounded by a unique ecosystem.
To finish the day we will take you to a delicious sea food restaurant.
- Duration: 8hrs aprox
- From: Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum
- Pick Up: Your Hotel, or suggested address
- Starts: 7:00am or 7:30am
- Private round transportation.
- Certified, knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks, Water and drinks on board.
- All Admissions.
- Traditional local food.
- Pick up at your Hotel or location in a private vehicle
- Drive to Tulum (30m - 1h)
- Guided tour in Tulum Ruins
- Drive to Sian Kaan channels (15 min)
- Boat Tour Sian Kaan and Swimming in lazy river (2hrs)
- Local Tacos or Sea food Lunch
- Drive back to your location
Sian kaan "Where the Sky is born"
Book Tulum Sian Kaan Private Tour
Tulum Sian Kaan - Price list USD
Under 4 of age free of charge
- 2 traveler $190 each
- 3 traveler $170 each
- 4 traveler $155 each
- 5 traveler $140 each
- 6 traveler $130 each
- 7 traveler $120 each
- 8 traveler $115 each
- 9 traveler $110 each
- 10 traveler $105 each