Terms and Conditions
It is very important that you read the terms and conditions very carefully before booking with us.
- 100% will be charged to your credit card when you book your expedition.
- Payments done with Visa or MasterCard will be charged in US dollars, any conversion to another currency will be held under the current exchange rate of your bank.
- The statement will show the charge under the name of Pixan Travel.
Changes and modifications
All modifications should be made at least 72 hours before the expedition.
In order to change your reservation please send us your tour information to email@example.com and our reservation staff will contact you.
- All Cancellations will apply a 10% transaction fee charge.
- Cancellations up to 20 days before the date of your booked tour will receive 80% refund.
- Cancellations from 10 to 5 days before the date of your booked tour will receive 50% refund.
- Cancellations from 4 days or less are not subjet of any refund.
- A reimbursement to your credit/debit card will occur after 15 – 30 days from the date of request.
- Any reschedule will depend on our availability, and they have to be done 72 hours in advance. A monetary penalty will apply if not notified in advance.
- After a reschedule, refund for cancellation no longer applies.
- All cancellations or reschedules must be done by email.
- Cancellation by "Force Majeure" will be refunded, 10% transaction fee will apply.
- All refunds will be made at the exchange rate of the day you paid in mexican pesos to US dollars.
Examples of Force Majeure include:
-An act of war, terrorism, or civil insurrection
-A natural disaster
Events that do not constitute Force Majeure include:
-Change of plans
Pixan Travel provides interactive and secure expeditions, requiring physical participation of the visitor, whom must be in good health and able to understand and follow our guides instructions.
If you have recently had surgery or an ailment that can physically limit your abilities, please mention it to our reservations staff before booking.
Pixan Travel makes everything possible for our visitors with special needs. However, you should contact our reservations staff before doing your reservation to explain what kind of assistance is required and make sure that we will be able to provide it.